A luxury 2 bedroom penthouse situated on Darsena De Levante in Benalmadena Marina of Costa Del Sol.
Apartment | Two Bedroom | Sleeps 4
Features and Facilities
- Large living area with leather sofas
- Big TV with UK freeview
- Dinning table that seats 6
- Large patio doors leading onto the terrace with stunning views overlooking the Marina
- Luxury master bedroom with en suite
- Lovely twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Fully kitchen modern kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Parking facilities ( street and underground)
- Metres from the beautiful sandy beach
- You can enjoy many lovely restaurants in the marina
- Taxi and bus service close by
- When booking this apartment you are entitled to discounts and vouchers for excursions such as Tivoli World in Costa Del Sol
RATES per week
Things to do whilst in Benalmadena
- Costa Del Sol beach you will find some great water activities such as the Banana boat, Paragliding and renting your own boat with a slide.
- 24 hour square, full of nightclubs and bars for the party people
- Torromelinos water park is a great day out, its one of the biggest in Europe.
- Tivoli World theme park which is suited for children and adults of all ages ( evenings only)
- Fantastic markets with spices, clothes, foods etc at Tivoli World (Friday’s only)
- Crocodile Park is right next to the water park in Torromelinos
- Sealife is located in Benalmadenas Marina. Fun and educational for kids and adults
- Fuengirola Zoo is about 15 minutes away from Benalmadena
- Take a trip to Malaga on the boat which leaves from Benalmadena’s port
- Railway runs regular to destinations such as Malaga and throughout Costa Del Sol
- Town of Mija’s is just a short taxi or bus journey away
- Take a coach and go visit Gibraltar
- You can visit the historic Fortress in Antequera
- In the marina you will find there are many boats that offer different and exsiting excursions. So if your wanting to take a trip into Malaga, a spot of fishing, a relaxing hour out at sea or an adventure on a Catamaran you will find one that caters for your requirements.
You will find buses run every 10 minutes through Benalmadena and down the coast which will take you to the majority of these locations within Costa Dle Sol and Spain. There is also a train and station close by which also gets you to most places at cheap prices. If not you will find a taxi withing seconds.